Copier Repair Long Beach CA
– We’ve Got The Expertise You Need by Clear Choice Technical Service
Equipment breakdown can disrupt business operations with costly consequences! In times like this, you need the fastest and most reliable technicians that only Clear Choice Technical Services can provide! We have more than 20 years of solid experience in equipment repair. We respond quick, we solve your problems fast, and we prevent future headaches from equipment troubles.
Copier Leasing Long Beach CA:
Prestigious Brands Available at Affordable Payment Terms
Clear Choice Technical Service offers copier leasing to all types of business and individual needs.
With us, you don’t have to make any large upfront payments. We even offer flexible payment options whether monthly, quarterly, or yearly. It’ will also be easy for you to get a copier upgrade.
Here’s a list of other benefits when you choose to lease a copying machine:
- Stable monthly budget. You can easily include our affordable leasing fee in your monthly budget. What’s amazing about is that you’ll get the best product and services in just one package with flexible payment terms!
- Continual benefit from the latest copier technology. Our easy copier upgrade gives you the opportunity to utilize the latest in copier technology without having to buy a new copying machine each time. This heightens levels of efficiency and productivity in your office through even faster and more streamlined information processes..
- More savings through tax deductions. You can get the cost of copier leasing deducted as a business expense in your yearly tax return.
Your decision to lease from us will also provide you with the best maintenance service. Our expert technicians will make your office equipment operating efficiently for the entire time you need it. We’ve got more than 20 years of experience in equipment maintenance and repair. We have been servicing many parts of the country for more than 20 years with more than 6,000 members in our expert technical fleet.
Here are four categories of copying machines (multi-function peripheral)
to help you decide on the aspect of production capacity:
- AIO MFP. This type of copier is designed for individual use. It has network capability, but usually without a built-in memory.
- SOHO MFP. This model is for small office/home office with an automatic document feeder, security features, and internal memory.
- Office MFP. This is a more efficient model with networking capability that can extend to an entire floor. It also has document-editing and advanced scanning capabilities with data encryption and advanced security features.
- Production MFP. This is the biggest of the four and designed for the heaviest workload. It features advanced document-finishing capabilities such as collating, binding, and stapling. It may even include 3-hole punching. This model also has the highest printing resolution.
Copier Rental Long Beach CA:
You Don’t Have to Look Elsewhere for the Best Copier Rental Deal
Need the most efficient for just a short period of time?
With Clear Choice Technical Service, you can avail one of the world’s best brands at a price that you can easily afford! With no cumbersome contract at all!
If you need a copying machine for just a number of days or weeks, there’s no need for you to enter into a leasing contract. We can you the best price guarantee for these prestigious brands!
- Konica Minolta
- Pitney Bowes
- HP Laserjet
But you do also need to consider that digital copier features that will meet your business needs the most. A great number of advanced functions may seem impressive. But it’s financially disadvantageous to choose some latest features that you may not use at all.
- Paper supply/volume. The paper capacity of an AIO copier is typically 100 sheets. On the other hand, the multi-level cassettes and trays of production MFPs can accommodate more than 2,000 sheets. It takes time and effort to load a paper tray or cassette. This about your office’s production volume to be able to determine the paper capacity that’s going to be convenient for you.
- Paper size. With an AIO model, you can usually use only standard and legal sized papers. With other models, they can print on various paper sizes including envelopes and large media types.
- Print and copy speeds. Print speed is measured in terms of the number of pages per minute that a copying machine produces. Copy speed is the speed of scanning. You should consider how fast you need a copier to scan and produce outputs.
- Toner. Consider the kind of cartridges you’ll need as well. There’s the monochrome or black toner which is a lot cheaper. Color cartridges are more expensive, that’s why you must determine how much color copies you need to produce.
- Memory. This feature can ease photocopying operation, especially if you have a heavy workload. You can choose the appropriate memory size based on the amount of data you will need to process.
- More Digital Features. There are a number of models which have additional features such as scanning, automatic document feeding, networking, emailing, faxing, editing, and security.
- Advanced Digital Features. Higher-end copiers have more advanced capabilities that suit larger business and industrial needs needs such as collating, stapling, binding, and 3-hole punching. These features ease the work and save much time.
Copier Maintenance Service Long Beach CA:
The Best Brands Last with Best Technical Support
Even the best office equipment in the world are susceptible to damage after working long hours day after day. Some parts may give in to wear and tear.
Preventive maintenance is the key to an equipment’s high efficiency and long life. With Clear Choice Technical Service, our team of experts do routine visits to make sure that you’re copying machine is always in good condition. Our service maintenance agreement guarantees you with the following:
- Quick service by certified technicians
- Service whenever and wherever you need
- Easy payment options
- No extra costs
We also sell document management systems and office supplies with further guarantees. Our experts can also provide you with full IT support to help further streamline workflow and data processing in your office.
Here are some of our products from the world’s top manufacturers:
- Fax Machines
- Photo & Document Scanners
- Toners and Other Consumables
Clear Choice Technical Service is the best one-stop-shop to serve all your data management needs!
Best price guarantee when you call (562) 275-8380. You’ll get these kinds of offer only from Clear Choice Technical Services!